Types of activities
On Cadulis, the type of activity is the model on which the operation of your various meetings, activities, interventions is based ...
When creating the activity type, you must enter the following information:
- The name of the activity type
- On which operating mode the activity is based:
- Intervention: this is the most complete type, which corresponds to an activity that can be geographically located, and which can be assigned to a field worker
- Intervention without localization: you will not have address and route management, so this type of intervention will not be billed. This type of activity allows you to block schedules for example
- Contact: this type of activity corresponds to a call received or made. the call falls into the call stack of a user with the role of "call center agent" according to his skills. No planning but notions of “to do after” and “to do before”.
- Task: activity with location, but without intervention and closure forms. A task allows you to reserve a time slot from your calendar. This type of intervention is not billed.
- The business unit, if you are a director of several entities
- The visibility :
- private: interventions will only be visible to you members of the business unit, they will appear in black boxes on the schedules of other BUs and with a localization bias on the maps of other BUs, if the field operator also has a link with this other BU
- shared: will be visible if you decide to share your types of interventions with other bu (see links between BU)
- The category is mandatory and allows you to organize your activities but you can create a single category and use it for all your interventions.
- The logo, which will appear on the schedule, on the intervention and closing sheets.
Numerous setting options are available in Settings> Catalog
Automatic assignment is enabled by default on your activities.
As soon as the intervention is created, the best field operator and the best niche are recorded.
You can also use the time slot proposal, which uses the same algorithm to present a grid of green, orange or red time slots, letting you choose manually.
How it works ?
Among the closest technicians, the algorithm calculates a score for each time slot according to the distance to the intervention and the skills.
Interventions already planned are taken into account.
The automatic assignment assigns to the most relevant technician on the first green time slot (intervention at the earliest).
By default, the lunch break is floating and the day's schedules are 8 am-6pm (trips included).
The start address for a tour is the address defined in the technician account settings.
Non-exhaustive list of criteria taken into account by the planning assistant:
- Travel time
- lunch break
- working hours
- tolerance thresholds
- calculation method (relevance, profitability, at the earliest)
- prioritization of employees over subcontractors